Thursday, 20 August 2026

STAMPlorations ~ Simple Expressions

Hi! I have a few cards to show you today which feature Simple Expressions stamps at STAMPlorations. They released 18 sets containing two stamps focusing on the same 
"simple expression". They are available at an affordable price of $5 US each.

Here's my first SIMPLE EXPRESSIONS card. I was given the Simple Expressions: Choose clear stamps to work with.


For my card, I used a STAMPlorations Botanical Beats collage paper, cut about 4" x 5 1/4". I adhered it to a cream A2 card base. I stamped "CHOOSE to see the good" with PinkFresh Studio's Evergreen ink. I cut one of STAMPlorations Pop Art Faces A2 Card Fronts and matted with black cardstock. I ink blended the edge of the card front with frayed burlap distress ink applied with an oval ink blending brush. I adhered the "eyes" on an angle to the card front to complete my card.

Here's my second card using STAMPlorations' Simple Expressions: Choose clear stamps.


For this card, I chose another of STAMPlorations' Pop Art Faces A2 Card Fronts. I trimmed it and matted with gold cardstock. I adhered it to a cream A2 card base. I heat embossed the sentiment using gold embossing powder on cream cardstock and fussy cut it out. I glued it to gold cardstock and fussy cut it. I adhered it to the center of the card to complete Card 2.

Here's card 3 using STAMPlorations' Simple Expressions: Choose clear stamps.


For this card, I heat embossed the sentiment using clear embossing powder on some colored cardstock. I trimmed them to sentiment strips. I paired them with a STAMPlorations Retro Femme ATC. I adhered the elements to a medium gray A2 card panel and then to a white A2 card base. 

Here's my last card, today, using STAMPlorations' Simple Expressions: Choose clear stamps.


For this card, I used STAMPlorations' Zen Hearts stencil and picked raspberry, festive berries and candied apple distress inks applied randomly with oval ink blending brushes. I fussy cut the heart. I heat embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder and trimmed to form a sentiment strip. I glued the heart and sentiment to a medium gray A2 card panel and then adhered the panel to a white A2 card base.

If you're looking for an affordable way to get into stamping, STAMPlorations' Simple Expressions stamps are a great place to start.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.