Sunday, 30 August 2026

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #322

It's time for our next challenge at AAA Cards. This challenge is a fun one.


I was in middle and high school as well as early years of University during the 70s and 80s. So, really for me, those two decades were about schoolwork. I know, that it's not the same for others. I had to put on my thinking cap about what the 70s and 80s were about. This is what I decided on. Here's my card.


According to my research, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles came out in comics in the mid 80s. I used Kindred Stamps' Turtley Awesome stamp set. I believe that this is Leonardo with its two swords. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white cardstock. I added color Copic markers B24, C2, C5, E29, G14, Y17 and Ohuhu marker MG170. I cut the panel at 3" x 3" and matted with blue cardstock. I found some patterned paper that was green and blue. I added a strip behind the image. I glued them in place on a white A2 card base. I stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set to complete my card.

We'd love to see your 70s/80s creation in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. ah yes the Mutant Ninja Turtles in their foam costumes ;-) great card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.