Sunday, 27 September 2026

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #324

Ready for our next clean and simple challenge at AAA Cards? Here's the challenge.


For this challenge, we're following Helen's lead. Here's Helen's card.


Here's my card


I was inspired by the circle in the lower, right quadrant and the focal image being something that flies. I used Pink & Main's Mask It Circle with tumbled glass distress ink lightly applied with an oval ink blending brush on a white A2 card base. I stamped the image using Avery Elle's Dyno-Mite Day and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Ohuhu markers G191, R193, V189. For the sentiment, I used STAMPlorations' Dino Things stamp set. I love a good pun-ny sentiment.

We'd love to see how you are inspired by Helen's card in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.