Tuesday 7 May 2024

Try A Sketch On Tuesday ~ Challenge #646

Hello Crafty Friends! We have a new challenge for you at Try A Sketch On Tuesday. Here's the sketch.


And here's my card


For my card, I selected three patterned papers from the My Minds' Eye 6x6 Dolled Up Paper Pad. I cut the floral paper and the polka dot paper according to the sketch. I cut the striped paper to 2 1/2" square. I stamped the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set and Gina K Design's Slate ink. For the element, I used the My Favorite Things Fancy Flourish die and a scrap of olive green cardstock. I adhered the pieces in place on a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your interpretation of our sketch in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. OMG, love me some MME!!! This is so feminine! So honored to be part of the team with you at TSOT.
    -- Dalis
    https://www.instagram.com/stamprgrl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is a perfect sketch to use pretty patterned papers and that's what you have done... pretty and excellent interpretation of the sketch. Very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.