Saturday 25 May 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #259

Ready for some Clean and Simple goodness? We have a new challenge starting at Addicted to CAS. Our code word is


Here's my BALLOON card


For my one-layer card, I started with a white A2 card base, Simon Says STAMP's Celebrate stencil and my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion. I added color to the stencil using distress inks - cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and mermaid lagoon, applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used The Stamps of Life's Candles 4 Birthdays stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Sapphire ink. 

We'd love to see your BALLOON creations in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.