Monday 27 May 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #579

It's Monday and that means that there is a new sketch challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


For my card, I cut 1/2" strips from four shades of blue cardstock. I used some printer paper for the background and placed some adhesive all over and started adhering the strips, somewhat randomly trying to preserve the basketweave pattern. I trimmed the panel to A2 size. I die cut some balloons from vellum, using My Favorite Things' Birthday Wishes & Balloons dies. I used some embroidery thread for the balloon strings. The sentiment using Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental was stamped on a scrap of white cardstock and trimmed. The ballons, their strings and the sentiment were adhered to the panel and then the panel was adhered to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you were inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. The different shades of plain blues make a fabulous background! Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.