Sunday 26 May 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #266

Ready for some more Clean and Simple fun? A new challenge is starting at AAA Cards. Our inspiration is


For me, I was focused on the three circles. Here's my card


For my one layer card, I used Simon Says STAMP's Patterned Circles stencil. To isolate the circles and prevent unwanted overlap of colors, I made masks with Post-it Notes and a 1 1/2" circle punch. I added color with distress inks, cracked pistachio, peacock feathers and mermaid lagoon; squeezed lemonade, mustard seed, spiced marmalade; and abandoned coral, picked raspberry, wilted violet, applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentiment and Gina K Design's Soft Stone ink. 

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by adding your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting stencil, looks a lot of fun, what a great palate of colours you chose to work with.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.