Tuesday 14 May 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #468

If you're looking for a bit of inspiration, we have a new challenge starting at Addicted to Stamps and More!


Here's my card


For my birthday card, I used Unity Stamp's Love Bug stamp set. I stamped the car onto some "groovy" patterned paper and I fussy cut the image. I was going to adhere the car to a natural A2 card base but the car "disappeared". Instead, I added a panel of medium gray cardstock and glued the car to that. It definitely helped the car pop. For the sentiment, I used a scrap of polka dot paper and I stamped the sentiment (although I can't remember which stamp set I used - oops). I glued the sentiment strip to the gray cardstock and adhered the gray cardstock to the natural A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your Birthday card submissions in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.