Sunday 12 May 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #265

Our next challenge at AAA Cards is a special one. We're turning 10 years old! Our challenge is


We're celebrating our 10th birthday with prizes. Some prizes are restricted to specific countries due to postal rates. Other prizes are gift cards so they are available worldwide (of course, the recipient would be responsible to pay shipping and any duties). When you link up your cards, be sure to add your country name or abbreviation, like Maaike - NL. Many members of the Design Team have personally donated prizes - a big thank you to them. Please remember to keep your card designs CLEAN AND SIMPLE.

Here's my card


For my card, I used Honey Bee Stamps' Special Stamp Set for Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine 2022 and Always on My Mind stencil (4 layers) which I received as part of Crop & Create Delivered, Fall 2022. I stamped the image and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I added color with the stencils and mowed lawn, picked raspberry and wilted violet distress inks applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Furry Cat & Box stamp set and heat embossed it, also with gold embossing powder. I attached the A2 panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your CLEAN AND SIMPLE cards in our gallery. Won't you join our party?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

4 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.