Friday 31 May 2024

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day with Waffle Flower

Our challenge for this month is

MONOCHROMATIC

and it's ending later today, here


Our sponsor this month is Waffle Flower. They will be giving our winner a $15 gift certificate. Thank you to Waffle Flower for their generosity. 


Here's my card


Yup, more stitching on my card! I started with Waffle Flower's Dotted Triangle Trees dies and die cut using some tone-on-tone green patterned paper. I added the stitching using some DMC embroidery floss. I found some lighter green tone-on-tone paper for the wide strip, which I adhered to a light green A2 card base. For the sentiment, I used Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Key Lime ink. I glued the trees in place to complete my "green", monochromatic card.

Hope you have some time to get crafty and join us in the gallery before it closes tonight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love your trio of stitched trees, Sue!! Fab CAS design!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.