Tuesday 19 March 2024

Try A Sketch on Tuesday ~ Challenge #643

It's Tuesday so it must be time for a new challenge at Try A Sketch on Tuesday. Here's our sketch


Here's my card


For my card, I used STAMPlorations' Coffee Petites stamp set. I stamped three of the images on white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - BG05, BV13, C3, E43, YG06. I then used a Sizzix circle die to die cut them. I arranged them on a medium gray A2 card panel and glued them in place. I stamped the sentiment, using Unity Stamp's Cup of Tea stamp set. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base with double-sided tape to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you interpret our sketch. Add your creations to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your little tea theme, they have such cute sentiments. Fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little cups! Nice job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.