Monday 18 March 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #569

Happy Monday Crafty Friends! We have a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. We hope this sketch will inspire you to spend some time crafting.


Here's my take on this sketch


I started by cutting 1/4" strips from scraps of cardstock. I adhered them to a scrap of printer paper. I then die cut using a Memory Box Cherub Hearts die. For the sentiment, I stamped using Simon Says STAMP's Thanks stamp set on a piece of natural cardstock. I then die cut the sentiment using Simon Says STAMP's Folder Banner die. I decided to adhered the banner and heart to a piece of light blue cardstock - the same color as one of the stripes. It measures 3 3/4" x 5". I adhered this panel to a natural A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch. Be sure to add your creations to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.