Saturday 2 March 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #253

It's time for the next challenge at Addicted to CAS. For this challenge, Jaydee is our hostess and she chose


Here's my card


For my card, I used supplies from Pink & Main that I received as part of the kit for Crop & Create Delivered, March 2023. On a white A2 card base, I masked off an area 1 7/8" x 3" with Post-it tape. In the central area, I used Pink & Main's Rectangle Patterns stencil and Mustard Seed distress ink, applied with an oval ink blending brush. I carefully removed the Post-it tape. I die cut the sentiment using some blue cardstock using the Pink & Main's Envelope Pop Up Card dies. For the flowers and leaves, I started by scribbling Copic markers on white cardstock to create colored cardstock. I like the variations in the intensity of the color. I used Copic markers B12, B29, BG13, BG23, RV06, V04, Y06, Y15. I then die cut the flowers and foliage using the same Pink & Main die set. I arranged the flowers and foliage along the bottom of the stenciled area. I glued them in place to complete my card.

We'd love to see your FRIEND cards in our gallery this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful - love how you used the stencil.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.