Saturday 30 March 2024

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #255

Living in the Pacific Northwest region of North America, the code word for the next challenge at Addicted to CAS is very familiar.


Here's my card


For my one layer card, I stamped onto a white A2 card base with Great Impressions' When It Rains stamp and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - B12, BG05, C2, R17, V06, Y15, YG09, YG23, YR04. Once I decided what to do, this card came together very easily. 

We'd love to see how our code word RAIN inspires you and we'd love to see what you make in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.