Tuesday 19 March 2024

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #464 ~ Any Occasion

Hope you're ready for our next challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! Our challenge for this fortnight is


Here's the card that I made for a work colleague who was leaving. He is an excavator operator.


I started this card with a white A2 card panel. I then added the mounds of dirt using Pretty Pink Posh's Dino Dig stencil and gathered twigs, brushed corduroy distress inks, applied with oval ink blending brushes. I lightly added more brushed corduroy around the mounds. For the mottled look, I lightly sprayed water with my Ranger distress sprayer. For the excavator, I made it using Pretty Pink Posh's Layered Construction Trucks stencils. I used mustard seed, weathered wood and hickory smokedistress inks, applied with oval ink blending brushes. For the sentiment, I used Paper Smooches' Noteworthy and Hero Arts Cup O' Joe ink. I trimmed the panel down slightly and matted on a kraft A2 panel. I then adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your ANY OCCASION cards in our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.