Tuesday 5 March 2024

Try A Sketch on Tuesday ~ Challenge #642

If you're looking for some card-making inspiration, check out our challenge at Try a Sketch on Tuesday


Here's my card


For my card, I started with Lawn Fawn's My Lucky Charm stamp set. I stamped the lucky cat and shamrocks with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - C3, E21, E33, G05, G07, R11, R29, R32, Y28. I fussy cut the images. I started with a light olive A2 card panel and stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set with Concord & 9th's Clover ink. I found some green patterned paper and cut the darker strip at 1 1/2" wide and the lighter strip at 1/2" wide. I glued them on a diagonal. I cut a thin strip of gold cardstock for the horizontal element. I adhered the lucky icons in place with glue. To complete my card, I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch this fortnight.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

4 comments:

  1. This is a great interpretation of the sketch and love the adorable kitten with the clover. And you know what else, your card is perfect to join our Sister Challenge at Double Trouble "Pinch Proof" and met Thing 1 "Green" and optional twists from 3 (gold) and 2 (clover, Luck) to earn three chances at their random draw... hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that kitty cat is the cutest thing!
    -- Dalis
    https://instagram.com/stamprgrl

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little cat with the clover - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch Sue! The kitten is adorable and colored very well and like your use of paper for the stripes...it looks like ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.