Monday 4 March 2024

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #567

It's technically still Monday here on the west coast of North America. It's the start of a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my take on the sketch


To start, I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the left. I stamped the floral blooms using Simon Says STAMP's Floral Bookmarking stamp set and Concord & 9th's Oceanside, Buttercup, Poppy, Honeysuckle and Marmalade inks. I fussy cut the blooms. I drew the stems for the vertical element using Tombow Dual Brush pen #192. For the horizontal element, I used several clouds, die cut using Reverse Confetti's Sun 'n Clouds Confetti cuts. For the sentiment tag, I used Simon Says STAMP's Floral Bliss stamp set, Impression Obsession's Mini Rectangle Tags 1 and some black bakers' twine.

We'd love to see how our sketch inspired you. Please add your cards to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

2 comments:

  1. So bright and cheerful, I love these pretty blooms! Great way to interpret the sketch and the neutral background makes them really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever way to use the cloud dies! Such a perfect backdrop for your colorful and cheery flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.