Sunday 3 March 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #260

Hope you've been able to find time to craft. I find that crafting is so relaxing for me. I just love sitting in my crafty mess and play with paper. If you're looking for a bit of inspiration, we have a new challenge starting at AAA Cards.


Here's my card


For my card, I used PinkFresh Studio's Charming Floral Border stamp and Memento Tuxedo Black ink stamped onto a white A2 panel. I added color with Copic markers - RV14, RV21, YG63, YG67. For the sentiment, I stamped it on a scrap of pink cardstock with Clearly Besotted's Many Mini Messages stamp set with Versafine Onyx Black ink. I then die cut the sentiment using a My Favorite Things Skinny Strips die. To complete my card, I adhered it to a white A2 card base using double-sided tape.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch by adding your creation to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

4 comments:

  1. love your take on our sketch and those pretty sweet and adorable flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so good, I love your colouring and your pretty border of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty flowers, beautiful colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sue, you did an amazing job with this! I love the peek of the flowers from the edge, such a smart way to do the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.