Sunday 17 March 2024

AAA Cards ~ Challenge #261

There is something so calming about clean and simple cards. When life gets hectic, I like to sit at my craft table, listen to some nice easy listening music and make some clean and simple cards. This just makes me happy!

If you're like me or if you're looking to give clean and simple cards a try, we have a new challenge at AAA Cards.


Here's my card


For my one layer Spring-inspired clean and simple card, I started with a white A2 card base. I then used my Wendy Vecchi's Make Art STAY-tion and Pink & Main's Mask It Circle. I added color with oval ink blending brushes and distress inks - saltwater taffy, spiced marmalade, mustard seed, festive berries, ripe persimmon, mowed lawn, bundled sage with Simon Says STAMP's Slimline Floral stencil. To help accentuate the masked circle, I removed the Slimline Floral stencil and I added tumbled glass distress ink, also applied with an oval ink blending brush. I removed the stencil and card from the Make Art STAY-tion and for the sentiment, I used Spellbinders' Fill My Hearts Sentiments stamp set and PinkFresh Studio's Passion Fruit ink. 

We'd love to see your creations in our gallery. Be sure to keep it clean and simple in design.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse. 

3 comments:

  1. this is so pretty and you have made a fab card which is one-layer CAS perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card, fantastic layout.

    Hugs
    Anke

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.