Tuesday 8 March 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #546

Hi! We have a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. Here's the sketch

Optional: shades of green

I took a little bit of creative flipped the sketch 180 degrees and took a bit of artistic license to change the vertical banner to an oval, to change the rectangle to a fussy cut image and widened slightly the horizontal strip. While I did use green on my card, it isn't a monochromatic green card, so I didn't go with the optional theme. Here's my card


I started by stenciling a white A2 panel with Bamboo Stencil by Paper Rose and old paper and bundled sage distress inks, applied with oval blending brushes. I have an old unbranded stamp set of Japanese images. I stamped this little guy with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - B93, B95, E41, R29. I then fussy cut the little guy. I used  an Echo Park oval nesting die to die cut the dark teal oval. For the sentiment, I found a cut a strip of matching cardstock and stamped the sentiment using Waffle Flower's Konnichiwa stamp set. I adhered all the pieces and popped the little guy up with dimensionals. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.