Tuesday 29 March 2022

Addicted to Stamps and More! Challenge #426

Are you ready for a new challenge at Addicted to Stamps and More! Our challenge is


For this challenge, we're looking for you to use something that makes a mark - ink, paint, colored pencils, stamping, heat embossing. You get the idea, right? Here's my card


I started with an A2 panel of white cardstock and My Favorite Things' Rectangle Extraordinaire stencil which I temporarily adhered to the card panel with washi tape. I added color with distress inks (tumbled glass, spun sugar, shaded lilac) applied with oval ink blending brushes. I then stamped this beautiful silhouette using Gina K Designs' Friendly Silhouettes stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink. I then removed the stencil. I'm looking at my card and wondering if I should have removed the stencil before I stamped the silhouette. Going to try that next time. For the sentiment, I stamped it from the same stamp set on some white cardstock. I trimmed it to just a bit wider than the colored background and quite thin. I popped up the sentiment using dimensionals. I then adhered this panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you make your mark on your card project!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.