Monday 7 March 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #463

It's still Monday here on the West Coast, at least for a few more hours. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge


Here's my card


I have quite the collection of patterned papers, especially in 6x6 paper packs. I thumbed through a few until I found a pretty floral with some nice colors. I cut three strips 1 1/8" x 5" of the patterned paper. I wrote tiny numbers 1, 2, 3 on the reverse side, to help me keep them in order and keep the orientation correct. I adhered the strips onto a natural A2 card base. On a scrap of natural cardstock, I stamped the sentiment using Papertrey Ink's Ways to Say: Birthday stamp set. I cut the scrap into a 1 3/8" x 4 1/4" strip. I die cut a flower using My Favorite Things Flower and Leaf Trio die set. I used a 3/8" punch to punch out the center of the flower from a small scrap of yellow cardstock. I couldn't find a die to die cut leaves for my flower so I used some green cardstock and cut out a couple of leaves, freehand! I adhered the leaves and flower to the left of the sentiment strip to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.