Saturday 5 March 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #215

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS.


What a fabulous code word, well if you're a cat person. I definitely am! Here's my card


I had a difficult time choosing the cat image I wanted to use. I finally settled on this one using Newton's Nook's Newton Scoots By stamp set. I stamped it using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - BG15, C2, C3, C5, E93, R22, Y02 and then fussy cut the image. I die cut a circle with light blue cardstock and a Sizzix circle die. Using a white A2 card base, I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set in the lower right corner using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then adhered the light blue circle and the fussy cut image, to complete the card. Wonder where the kitty is headed and where is his/her helmet? LOL

We'd love to see your feline-inspired cards. Please remember to keep your card - clean and simple.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.