Thursday 31 March 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Day of March Challenge

Can you believe that April is just around the corner? Yikes! Where does the time go? Today is the last day of our March Challenge

BIRTHDAY

Our sponsor this month is 



Sunny Studio Stamps will be giving our winner a $25 gift certificate

Here's my BIRTHDAcard


I stamped the llama, the presents, the party hat and the bow using Sunny Studio's Lovable Llama stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - B24, BG05, E93, R29, R46, V15, W2, W3, Y17. I then die cut all the elements with Sunny Studio's Lovable Llama die set. For the background, I masked the oval area with My Favorite Things Oval Extraordinaire Stencil on a white A2 card base. I added the blue using tumbled glass and salty ocean distress inks applied with an oval blending brush. I then adhered the llama and all the accoutrements to the oval area. While the oval stencil was still in place, I used Lawn Fawn's Grassy stencil with mowed lawn distress ink, applied with an oval blending brush. I changed the placement of the stencil and altered the amount of pressure I applied to the blending brush to give the illusion of dimension to the grass. It was intentional to have some of the grass over the llama's feet. I used Sunny Studio's Candy Shoppe for the sentiment stamped with Versafine Onyx Black ink to complete my card.

There is still a bit of time for you to join our BIRTHDAY challenge. Don't forget to use a die cut, because this is Die Cut Divas!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


2 comments:

  1. Isn't that llama just the cutest??!! Just love how you colored him, Sue, & I love the little oval scene you created!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So darn cute! I love how you framed him.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.