Saturday 19 March 2022

Addicted to CAS ~ Challenge #216

It's time for a new challenge at Addicted to CAS


Here's my card


I had purchased this stamp set some time ago. I'm happy that I finally got to use it. It's Your Next Stamp's Snorkel Fun Penguin stamp set. I stamped that cutie on some white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers - BG05, Y38, YR04, YG06. I fussy cut the cute penguin and added glossy accents to the goggles. For the wavy background, I used Simon Says STAMP's Waves stencil and added distress inks (peacock feathers, salty ocean) applied with an oval blending brush. I die cut it with a Sizzix circle die, large enough for the cute penguin. For the sentiment, I used The Alley Way's Sea Mates stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink on a white A2 card base. I adhered the circle of waves and the cute penguin to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our code word WATER.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.