Wednesday 9 March 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ Birthday Fishes with Sunny Studio Stamps

Our current challenge at Die Cut Divas is

BIRTHDAY

This month our sponsor is Sunny Studio Stamps who will be giving our winner a $25 gift certificate.


Here's my card


When I was making this card, I had some leftover "waves" to use on this current card.


To recap, I used Simon Says STAMP's waves stencil and salty ocean, peacock feathers and mermaid lagoon distress inks, applied with oval blending brushes on a white panel. I cut the strip for the "other" card and die cut a circle with a Sizzix circle die for this current card. I stamped the fish using Sunny Studio's Oceans of Joy stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers B02, V15, Y06, Y15, YR04 and fussy cut the fish. To add a bit of shimmer, I used clear Wink of Stella on all the fish. On a white A2 card base, I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set. I love a pun-ny sentiment! I adhered the circle to the card base and glued the fish onto the "wave-y" circle to complete my card.

We'd love to see your birthday creations. If you're like me, I'm always needing birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Both so cute!! Sure would bring a smile to the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two darling cards with those sweet fishies, Sue!! I just love the porthole look on card one and the free flowing ocean on card two - two perfect CAS looks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.