Wednesday 2 March 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ CAS Challenge March 2022

Hi Friends! Apparently I was selected to join the HLS - CAS team but I didn't see the notice. Oops! So grateful, that I was contacted to see where my cards were. So, I sadly missed January and February, but I'm here now! It's time for a new challenge for March 


Here's my card


When I think of water, I often think of a waves stencil with fish! So that's what I made. I started with a white A2 panel and stenciled using Simon Says STAMP's Waves stencil and distress inks (salty ocean, peacock feathers, mermaid lagoon) applied with oval blending brushes. I cut it down to 2 1/8" x 4 1/4". I stamped the fish using Sunny Studio's Oceans of Joy stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color to the fish with Copic markers - B02, B95, R05, V15, Y16 and fussy cut them. I figured out where I was going to adhere the waves and stamped the sentiment using the same stamp set and Versafine Onyx Black ink just below that on a white A2 card base. I adhered the wave panel and then the fish. I felt the the fish should shimmer so I added Wink of Stella to the fish.

We'd love to see your clean and simple "water" creations. Will it be watercolor, or rain drops, or pool fun or bathtub fun?

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the team and love this cute fish scene. C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.