Tuesday 4 January 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge

What? Didn't we just celebrate Christmas? Yup, we did. Hope you had a great Christmas. Maybe it's too early to think about next Christmas, but maybe not! We have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge.


Here's my card. I actually was asked to make a set of 6 of these cards for a friend who then sent them out!


For this card, I used Waffle Flower's Fa-la-la stamp set. I stamped the carolers with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto a white A2 card base. Before cleaning the stamp, I stamped (2nd generation) onto a large post-it note. I fussy cut the post-it note to make a mask. I added color to the carolers with Copic markers - C2, C5, E29, E40, E41, G07, G14, R11, R29, R32, Y11. I masked off the carolers and a strip at the bottom and added tumbled glass and salty ocean distress inks for the sky background. I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on the bottom with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I trimmed the panel slightly and matted with black cardstock before adhering it to a white A2 card base to complete the Christmas card.

We'd love to see your Christmas card creations. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card!! made me giggle. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!!! I'm sure your friend was very pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is such a fun image, guaranteed smile for the recipient when they get this card in the mail.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.