Friday 14 January 2022

Perfectly CAS ~ January 2022Challenge

Happy New Year to my Perfectly CAS friends. We have a new challenge to start off 2022 for you. This month, it's 


What a great theme for our challenge. It sure beats all the rain and snow we've been having this winter. Here's my card


I decided to be bold with my colors. I used Simon Says STAMP's Bouquet of Roses and distress inks (carved pumpkin, ripe persimmon, mowed lawn) applied with oval brushes. To try to minimize the overlap of color (which I wasn't totally successful at), I used scraps of paper to try to control where I was applying color. I trimmed the panel to 2.5" x 2.5". I matted with black cardstock. I decided to put the square on point, just for something different for me. I adhered it to a white A2 card base. For the sentiment, I used a scrap of orange cardstock and Clearly Besotted's A Little Sentimental stamp set. I popped the sentiment stripe up with dimensionals. 

We'd love to see your flower creations. Looking forward to Spring!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.