Tuesday 11 January 2022

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #538

Happy New Year to the Try Stampin' On Tuesday friends and any other crafty friends who might have dropped by. We have a new challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday which will run for the next twelve (or so) days.


Here's my take on the sketch


I was looking for something that reminded me of Spring. I am pretty tired of winter! I used Simon Says STAMP's Bouquet of Flowers stencil. I added color with distress inks (peacock feathers, cracked pistachio and mowed lawn, applied with oval brushes on a panel of white cardstock. I trimmed the cardstock to 2.25" x 4.25". I looked through my scraps of cardstock and found some tone on tone patterned paper in teal and green colors. I cut 1.25" x 0.5" strips from each. For the sentiment, I used My Favorite Things' Itty Bitty Basics, stamped onto a scrap of teal cardstock which I also trimmed to 1.25" x 0.5". I adhered everything to a light teal A2 card panel and then adhered it to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

We'd love to see your interpretation of this sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.