Tuesday 11 January 2022

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #455

Hi Friends! I'm still not back "on schedule" after the Christmas holidays. Oh well. Hoping I get back on track soon. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's our sketch


Here's my card


Can you handle another Christmas card? Well, I'm working on next Christmas' stash of cards. For this card, I used Catherine Pooler's Peppermint Stick background stamp and Hero Arts Pale Tomato ink which I stamped onto a white A2 card panel. For the lower right corner, I started by die cutting a circle from white cardstock using a Sizzix circle die. I heat embossed the sentiment, using Hero Arts Ornament Stamp & Cut set and silver embossing powder. I used a Spellbinders scalloped circle die to die cut the scalloped circle which I used to mat the white circle. For the tree, I used Simon Says STAMP's Line Trees die set, some silver cardstock and some scraps of green cardstock. I chose not to add enamel dots because I like to keep my cards pretty flat for mailing.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by our sketch this week.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.