Thursday 6 January 2022

Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge January 2022

Happy New Year! We have a new challenge for you at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge. Our challenge is always


Here's my card


Have you tried layering stencils? Many companies now sell them. You receive several stencils for the same image - each stencil is for specific layers/colors. For my card, I used Gina K's Bold Flowers Layering Stencils. There are three stencils in this set - for stencil 1, I used mustard seed and carved pumpkin distress inks; for stencil 2, I used peacock feathers and black soot distress inks; for stencil 3, I used bundled sage distress ink. For the sentiment, I die cut the hello using Gina K's A Little Hello die set from a scrap of black cardstock. I love how swoopy the sentiment is. 

Hoping you can find some crafty time to make a stencil creation to share with us this month.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheery card! The colors are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried layering stencils yet but this is fab.
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful. the flowers are so pretty, wonderful card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.