Monday 31 January 2022

Die Cut Divas ~ Last Chance to Play with our January Challenge

Hello Die Cut Divas friends. For the month of January, our sponsor is


Rachel Vass Designs will be giving our winner, three digital stamps.

Our January challenge is

FLOWERS

Here's my card


When I saw Rachel Vass Designs' Bulbs of Flowers digital stamp, I knew that it was one I wanted to add to my collection. Of course, the pun-ny sentiment helped me make my choice. I love pun-ny sentiments! I sized this digital stamp and printed it with my inkjet printer onto cardstock. I added color to the flowers, leaves and stems with Copic markers - C3, G94, R22, R32. V15, V17, Y15. For the water in the bulb, I could have used a light blue Copic marker. Instead, I made a mask using some printer paper. I traced over the bulb and cut it out from the printer paper. I taped it in place with some washi tape and added tumbled glass distress ink, applied with an oval brush. I printed the sentiment and cut it into a double fish tail banner and popped it up with dimensionals when adhering it to the central panel. I used Waffle Flower A2 Layers dies for the main panel and black mat. I adhered the panel to a white A2 card base to complete my card.

There are several hours before our challenge ends. We'd love for you to join us.

Thanks for stopping by

sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. Love this version, very pretty CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this really pops. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous, Sue - just love your coloring and what a great idea to mask off and blend the water!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.