Tuesday 28 December 2021

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge ~ Challenge #453

Oops - missed posting on Monday! I have an excuse. I arrived home after being away for a month at 2:30, early Monday morning. The plane actually landed about 12:30 am (about an hour late) and I was selected for a random COVID test. I preferred to just wait in line for the test rather than using a take home testing kit. I just wanted to get it over with. Although we were told that results were taking up to 72 hours, I received my negative test result in about 20 hours. Phew!

OK - enough about me. It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's the sketch


Here's my card


I love snowmen and snowladies! For this card, I used this snowman stamp from The Alley Way's Chill Out stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers - BG10, BG23, C2, C5, YR16. I trimmed the panel to 1.75" x 3" and matted with dark gray cardstock. The patterned paper is from Stampin' Up's Winter Frost Designer Series Paper Stack. For the sentiment, I used Stampin' Up's Snow Much Fun's stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.