Monday 6 December 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ December Stencil Challenge

Who loves crafting with stencils? I do! I love that they are affordable and are easy to use. It's so easy to change the look just with the colors you choose. Well, time to get out some stencils because we have a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Stencil Challenge


Here's my card


I love how bright and cheerful this card is - especially welcomed here in the rainy Pacific Northwest! For this card, I started with Simon Says STAMP's Winter Floral stencil and a white A2 card panel. I added ink, in rainbow order with an ink blending tool. I used distress inks - barn door, carved pumpkin, mustard seed, mowed lawn, peacock feathers, salty ocean, seedless preserves. I wanted to add a sentiment but didn't want to cover up all the color. So, I decided to use a vellum strip to "hold" my sentiment which was die cut using Simon Says STAMP's Deco Tree die set and silver cardstock. 

Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas. If you have time, we'd love for you to join our challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.