Thursday 9 December 2021

Die Cut Divas ~ Merry Christmas Circle Card

There is a new challenge at Die Cut Divas for the month of December

WINTER/CHRISTMAS PROJECT
optional twist: shaped winter/Christmas project

This month our sponsor is Frantic Stamper which is a great place to stock up on crafting supplies.


Here's my card


For my card, I used Penny Black's Peaceful Wishes die, which is available at Frantic Stamper - here. I die cut the dove using white shimmer cardstock. I made the card by starting with a white A2 card base and then die cutting with My Favorite Things Stitched Circle STAX dies, ensuring that a small part of the circle extended beyond the fold. For the background, I ink blended using faded jeans and chipped sapphire distress inks. I also splattered some Perfect Pearls by placing some perfect pearls powder on an acrylic block. I added some water and then flicked the perfect pearls solution with a paint brush, directed towards the ink blended panel. I adhered the dove to the ink blending panel. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Chunky Christmas stamp set. I heat embossed with silver embossing powder on black cardstock. I trimmed the sentiment strips and adhered them to the card panel to complete my card.

We'd love to see your winter/Christmas projects. Please don't forget to use at least one die cut, since we are Die Cut Divas!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty circle card, Sue - just love the sky for your dove!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sky and the circle form is perfect for this dove.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.