Tuesday 7 December 2021

Try Stampin' On Tuesday ~ Challenge #536

Hi Crafty Friends! Welcome to our last challenge of 2021 at Try Stampin' On Tuesday. We have a sketch challenge for you


Here's my card


When I saw the stripes on the sketch, I thought of watercolored stripes. So I started with an A2 panel of 140 lb Strathmore watercolor paper. I chose a bright blue shade using Michael's Artist's Loft Watercolor Pan Set and made three bold stripes. To make the tag, I started with a just under 2" wide by 3.5" piece of natural cardstock. I used Stampin' Up's Ornate Tag Topper punch to make the top of the tag. I looked through my collection of patterned papers for something that had the same bright blue color and cut a piece 1.75" x 2.75" and adhered it to the tag. For the sentiment strip, I stamped using Your Next Stamp's Sweet Little Greetings stamp set and Hero Arts Summer Sky ink on a 0.75" natural strip. I stapled (I think for the first time on one of my cards) a piece of black grosgrain ribbon to the top of the tag. I adhred the watercolor panel to a white A2 card base to complete the card.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch. This challenge will last a bit longer than usual to give us a bit of a Christmas break. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.