Friday 31 December 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge

Welcome 2022! Happy New Year friends!

To start off 2022, there is a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge. Our challenge is always


Here's my card


For my card, I started with an A2 panel of watercolour paper. I used a flower stamp from Altenew's Adore You stamp set. Using an acrylic block, I inked up the stamp with distress inks - mustard seed, carved pumpkin, picked raspberry and lightly spritzed the stamp with water before applying the stamp to the watercolour panel. I repeated the process several times, altering the orientation of the stamp, until most of the panel was covered. I didn't really want to cover up the flowers, so I decided to use vellum for the sentiment. I heat embossed with gold embossing powder the sentiment, using Simon Says STAMP's Big Scripty Greetings onto a strip of vellum. I adhered this strip to complete my card.

We'd love to see your watercolour or faux watercolour creations.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.