Saturday 4 December 2021

Happy Little Stampers ~ December Christmas Challenge

It's three weeks today that the big guy comes in his sleigh. How are your Christmas preparations coming along. Hoping you have some time to spend at your craft desk. We'd love for you to join our new challenge at Happy Little Stampers ~ Christmas Challenge



Here's my card


I'm pleased with myself. I made a card that followed the optional theme of toys. I remember being so excited receiving toys for Christmas. Clothing? Not so much - LOL! For this card, I used Lawn Fawn's Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum stamp set. For the background, I started with a green A2 card panel. I stamped the various images using Versamark ink. Versamark gives a lovely tone-on-tone look. For the horizontal banner, I stamped the sentiment from the same stamp set on a strip of natural cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I stamped the little bear on a scrap of white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copics - E25, E33, E50. I attached the strip to the green panel and then adhered the green panel to a white A2 card base.

We'd love to see your Christmas cards - with or without toys!

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

3 comments:

  1. sweet card, I forget to use the versamark in that way and it packs such a great impact. Happy Holiday.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute teddy bear, reminded me of the one my daughter got in her stocking and our dog Brandy took it to cuddle with. Your background great I also forget to use versamark that way, Great design,

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're the one with all of the toys! Love your background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.