Tuesday 11 August 2020

Try Stampin' on Tuesday - Challenge #470

Two weeks ago, I messed up. I had just been named to a new design team and I didn't get my card posted in time. Well, I'm here now and I'm proud to say that I'm excited to join the design team at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Our new challenge is 





with the Optional Theme: texture

Here's my card


I searched Pinterest looking for inspiration. I was intrigued to try stamping on felt. Here's a close-up of the sheep.


I flipped the main focal panel 90 degrees. I stamped using a sheep stamp from Gerda Steiner Designs' How are Ewe stamp set and Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto some white felt. I used my MISTI and I needed to re-stamp several times to get a good impression. I let the ink dry and then fussy cut the tuft of fleece on the sheep's head and the sheep's body. I also stamped the head and feet onto cardstock and added color with Copic markers C2, C5. I added some texture with Cuttlebug's Chicken Wire Border embossing folder and some jute baker's twine. For the sentiment, I used Simon Says STAMP's Lunch Box Notes dies to die cut the sentiment box and I stamped the sentiment using Reverse Confetti's All About Ewe stamp set. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.