Thursday 27 August 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ 500th Challenge SPOTLIGHT - Inky Stamper

Phew - two weeks of celebrating are coming to a close! We're celebrating the 500th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations


The spotlight is on Inky Stamper who is one of the sponsors of our 500th Challenge celebration.

Here is my card


I used the Cupcake stamp from Inky Stamper. I stamped the image onto white cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color with Copic markers. For the sprinkles, I used glitter gel pens for a bit of added shine and let's face it, I wouldn't have been able to use Copics - the sprinkles would need to be a lot larger for me to have been able to use Copics effectively. I trimmed the panel and matted with black cardstock. I found some patterned papers that worked with the colors of my image and added them to the background for some interest.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.