Wednesday 26 August 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #500 SPOTLIGHT - Rachel Vass Designs

And the celebration of Cupcake Inspirations 500th Challenge continues ...



Today, the spotlight is on Rachel Vass Designs, one of the sponsors of our 500th Challenge celebration.

Here's my card


I started with the Doodle Flower digital image by Rachel Vass Designs which I printed with my inkjet printer onto 80 lb cardstock. Some of the advantages to working with digital images - you always get a nice clean image and smudge marks are non-existent. I trimmed the panel down to just a bit smaller than an A2 card. I added color with Copic markers (V04, V06, YG63, YG67). I chose to leave this card without a sentiment because sometimes you just need a pretty note card. I matted with black and adhered it to a white A2 card base.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.