Monday 24 August 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge # 383

It's Monday - that must mean that it's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. Here's this week's sketch


Image may contain: text that says 'Sketch 383 Se Sentiment Createdby Michelle Stewart for Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge'


Here's my card




I found a sheet of SEI patterned paper to use. Boy, do I ever miss Creating Keepsake's Convention, like they used to be. I loved "shopping" at the SEI booth. OK - back to the task at hand. I cut the patterned paper for this card and adhered it to an A2 natural card. I added some black grosgrain ribbon using the "fake" bow technique. Do you know what that is? I cut a short piece (about 1.5") of grosgrain ribbon, using diagonal cuts on both ends. With a longer piece of grosgrain ribbon, I made a loop. I place the short piece in the center of the loop and tighten to close the loop. It sort of looks like a bow, without the bulk. I adhered this below the patterned paper. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Flower Friend stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by
sue


This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.