Sunday 30 August 2020

Cupcake Inspirations ~ Challenge #501

Hope you enjoyed the celebrating the 500th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. It's time for a new challenge 



I feel lucky that I have several "sheep/lamb" stamp sets, which work for this challenge. You see, my sister had a stuffed lamb growing up and every year for her birthday card, I stamp a sheep/lamb with the "happy birthday to ewe" sentiment. Here's my card


I started with Gerda Steiner Design's How are Ewe stamp set and stamped the sheep with Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added color with Copic markers (B60, C2, C5, E40, E43). I fussy cut the sheep. For the background circle, I cut circles from both light blue and light green cardstock with a Sizzix circle die. For the "curve" in the grass, I used Creative Memories' 12" decorative trimmer. The sentiment is from Clearly Besotted's Feeling Sheepish stamp set. The word "ewe" is stamped with Hero Arts Tide Pool ink. 

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.