Monday 25 May 2020

Tic Tac Toe Challenge TTTC065

Who doesn't love the challenge of a Tic Tac Toe game and to make it a card challenge - perfect! The current challenge board at Tic Tac Toe is


I chose the bottom row - wood, gray, emboss. Here's my card


With Sizzix's woodgrain embossing folder and brown cardstock, I created a "wood" background. Using Sizzix's circle dies, I die cut a small circle for the little mouse to peek out from. The mouse is from Unity's Meow, Purr, Baa stamp set. I stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added color (gray, of course,for the mouse) with Copic markers C2, B93, R11. For the sentiment, I used Avery Elle's Speech Bubbles and then fussy cut the speech bubble and popped it up with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.