Monday 18 May 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #369

Happy Victoria Day to my fellow Canadians! Not sure we "need" a long weekend, when we're to stay close to home. It's not the same and getting away for a long weekend!

It's time for a new challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge

No photo description available.

Here's my take on the sketch


For this card, I started with My Minds Eye's Reunion 6x6 paper pack. I chose three patterned papers from this paper pack. The sentiment is from Simon Says STAMP's Lots of Thanks stamp set. I used a Sizzix circle die to cut the circle and a Spellbinders scalloped circle die for the scalloped mat. To complete the card, I added some natural hemp ribbon and a few sequins.

We'd love to see how you're inspired by this week's sketch.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.