Tuesday 19 May 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch! #372

There is an interesting sketch this week at CAS(E) this Sketch!


Here's my interpretation of this sketch


For my card, I used Your Next Stamps' Fireworks stamp set. I started by stamping the word "celebrate" with Versafine Onyx Black ink. The actual stamp says "celebrate with a bang". I masked the word "with", inked up just the word "celebrate" and removed the mask before stamping "celebrate" onto an A2 white card base. I then stamped the fireworks burst with mustard seed distress ink. I added a light cloud of squeezed lemonade distress ink around the center of the fireworks burst. I added a bit of clear Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.