Monday 25 May 2020

Stay Crafty With Hero Challenge #8

I have quite the collection of Hero Arts products. I stumbled on the challenge at the Hero Arts blog also known as "Stay Crafty With Hero". The current challenge is 



Here's my card


So the challenge is "small joys" - using smaller stamps or dies. On my one-layer card, I picked out several small flowers and leaves from Hero Arts Garden Flowers by Lia and Hero Arts Flower Garden stamp sets. I used Hero Arts inks - Soft Cantaloupe, Fresh Peach, Butter Bar, Cornflower, Green Hills to stamp the flowers and leaves. I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts Color Layering Bouquet stamp set with Hero Arts Charcoal ink. With a fine black marker, I drew the frame around the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.