Wednesday 13 May 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch! Challenge #371

There is a super versatile sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch! this week. 


I can see how this sketch can be used in a variety of ways. Here's my card


I started by looking for my focal image - I came across Die-version's Oh Thank You die that I haven't used for years. I then inked up a scrap of 96lb bristol with distress inks (picked raspberry, spiced marmalade, mustard seed) and a water brush. I used the die and inked panel for the die negative spaces. I used the die with a light grey cardstock for the positive die cut. I used the inlaid die cut technique to put all the pieces in place. For the top and bottom strips, I used the same light grey cardstock and Sizzix/Stampin Up's Stripes embossing folder and cut 0.5" pieces for the top and bottom strips. 

I can see myself using this sketch again.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.