Monday 25 May 2020

CAS(E) this Sketch! #373

I was inspired by this week's sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch!


Here's my card


I love the "Faux Textured Metal Paper with Perfect Pearls" technique by Jennifer McGuire. I masked off the three edges of a white A2 card panel with post-it tape. I added distress inks with an ink blending tool starting with the picked raspberry and "moving" into abandoned coral. I then added perfect pearls with a dry brush to the inked area and tapped off the excess. I removed the post-it tape. I then took the panel and the We R Memory Keepers Geometric embossing folder to my Big Shot.

I have a difficult time photographing "shimmer". Here's a close-up.


 I added a silver shimmer horizontal strip. For the sentiment, I used Mint Owl Studio's banner sentiments. I punched out the sentiment with a 1" circle punch. I found a scrap of paper that matched the abandoned coral distress ink and die cut a small scalloped circle using a Spellbinders' scalloped circle die. I popped up the sentiment with dimensionals.

Thanks for stopping by
sue

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services and analyze traffic. Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to detect and address abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love receiving comments and feedback.